First Look at Episode 5

First look preview video with director Omar Madha and star Benjamin Bratt. If you pause it near the end you can see two specific locations that Margot is targeting.

Heller Meets Jack (US only)

Jack and Audrey Reunion (US only)

Jack Kicks Ass (US only)

Not Going Anywhere

Chloe defends her actions to Adrian.

A Big Ask

Would President Heller consider putting Jack back in the field?

We’ll be updating this post with more sneak peeks (and worldwide versions) as they become available, so check back tomorrow.

Related Topics 24: Live Another Day Video

28 Comments

Seba May 22, 2014 at 2:18 pm
No way, it will high-super-ultra-plus-spoiler the whole episode.

Thanks anyway ;)

Tran May 22, 2014 at 2:19 pm
Don’t know if Heller can really trust Jack after what these two went through in the Season Six finale.

M May 22, 2014 at 2:48 pm
US only sneak peek…….

AgentRez May 22, 2014 at 4:54 pm
Wow…feel the tension in the room when Audrey sees Jack for probably the first time in 10 years. I almost feel sorry for Mark.

Mary May 23, 2014 at 2:54 pm
I feel sorry for him. He’s totally getting screwed here for trying to protect his family and the woman he loves. He doesn’t make a lot of super awesome decisions but his heart is in the right place, IMO. He’s the one there for her for almost a decade but it all goes out the window when her traitorous, unhinged ex shows back up? Poor guy lol.

Fred Truth May 23, 2014 at 2:19 am
Wow, do y’all realize how disrespectful it is for Jack to not stand when the president enters the room? BADASS!

itsbighead May 23, 2014 at 3:49 am
considering the fact that he tried to have Jack killed less than 1 hour ago i would understand why he feels that way even towards the president

Mary May 23, 2014 at 2:55 pm
And Jack’s holding all the cards. I hope he requests something stellar. And a pizza, he’s probably starving…

Julia May 23, 2014 at 6:11 pm
Oh no I really want to see the jack and audrey reunion but I live in Germany! Can you please upload a version for Europe???

rhona May 23, 2014 at 6:49 pm
since i cant watch the us only ones. can someone please tell me what happens in the jack and audrey reunion one

ScrappyBauer May 23, 2014 at 7:42 pm
Hi i hope this is readeable because im not from usa either, i see them with a proxy Here’s what happen in the Jack and Audrey one: They show scenes from past seasons and kim raver (the actress behind audrey) talking about Jack and Audrey relationship and some scenes from past episodes of live another day, and the final scene is from the next episode i believe, Audrey enters a room where Bauer is and the two look at each other then Audrey starts crying but they don’t say anything and then the promo ends.

ScrappyBauer May 23, 2014 at 7:41 pm

rhona May 23, 2014 at 7:59 pm
thanks. what proxy did u use?

ScrappyBauer May 27, 2014 at 9:44 am
hoola extension for chrome, i believe is in firefox too

AgentRez May 23, 2014 at 8:22 pm
I find it interesting that they showed the clip from season 6 where Heller told Jack to stay away from Audrey. I wonder if, assuming Audrey doesn’t know about that, Jack might use it as leverage to get Heller to agree to his plan.

AgentRez May 23, 2014 at 8:49 pm
For those outside the US, I posted a few screenshots of the Jack/Audrey reunion clip at my livejournal: http://agentrez.livejournal.com/9712.html

Kiki Vanderway May 23, 2014 at 9:48 pm
What the written descriptions cannot convey is the look that Jack gives her when sees her. You can literally see his thought process as he registers that she is there, that she recognizes him, understands who he is and who he is to her and she to him. Can’t wait for Monday!

Rebel2477 May 24, 2014 at 2:21 am
Are the Russians really in a position to be upset at America for not turning Jack into them when their president conspired to have Omar Hassan killed on American soil? It seems like they are avoiding talking about the aftermath of that.

M May 24, 2014 at 4:20 am
I am guessing the Russian President got away from this………I predict that the Russian sub plot will be end this season or next if there is a season 10.

Rebel2477 May 24, 2014 at 3:03 pm
I thought Taylor said she was going to show the evidence to the world, they make it sound like Jack killed some innocent diplomats for no reason.

Daniel May 24, 2014 at 6:29 am
Is it possible the “arms dealer” is Tony?

Fanta May 24, 2014 at 10:22 am
My answer would be no. I’m actually pretty sure who the arms dealer is and the guy he’s working with. (character name and actor) It was sort of leaked in Scandinavien press a couple of weeks ago, plus info from IMDB. But It’s no point for me to reveal it, it’s just a couple of guys you have never heard of before.

Matt May 24, 2014 at 1:22 pm
i’m thinking its that Serbian guy that broke Jack and Chloe out of the CIA. he is hanging around with Open Cell now, had a line last week that he owed his life to Jack. I think they have more story with that character.

Catherine May 25, 2014 at 3:28 am
I though the arms dealer might be Tony too ! That would be a big twist, as when Nina reappears in season 3. And maybe that would allow better ratings !

John May 25, 2014 at 4:29 pm
I’m not watching each time I do it just spoiles the whole episode for me.

Tran May 25, 2014 at 7:38 pm
The Russians are still coming for Jack Bauer after the events of Season Eight. They will never let this go away and put Jack out of his misery for good and I still don’t like Adrian Cross who’s still an arrogant jerk to both Jack and Chloe. My money’s on Adrian to get killed off this season.

Seba May 26, 2014 at 1:16 pm
I think Adrian Cross is the mean that Ron Clark (Mark’s assistant) found to get rid of Jack.