Kiefer Sutherland: It’s very exciting to be Jack Bauer again. Jack has been out of the United States since the very end of season 8. He’s been underground for four and a half years and has resurfaced in London, England.
Jon Cassar: James Heller who is now the President is also in London, and Jack Bauer shows up. So is there a connection? Is he here to harm the president, is he here to help the president? We don’t know.
Benjamin Bratt: I play the head of the CIA branch in central London. I’m tasked with tracking down and capturing Bauer.
Tate Donovan: I play Mark Boudreau and he is the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States. He’s also the President’s son–in–law. His wife Audrey has been in a relationship with Jack, so he really does not like Jack Bauer.
Yvonne Strahovski: I play Kate Morgan, a CIA agent. She’s the only one that suspects Jack is up to something. She’s the first one to actually figure out that he was trying to get caught.
Mary Lynn Rajskub: Chloe’s back. She’s had it with keeping the governments secrets and trying to do the right thing all the time. And Jack comes out of nowhere and wants her to help him stop this plot against the President. Which of course the CIA believes that he is plotting himself against the President.
Jon Cassar: We’re not doing 24 episodes, we’re doing 12 episodes. So those twelve episodes are still going to represent one full day, but we’re going to skip an hour or two. And so things happen pretty quickly.
Manny Coto: This season starts fast – the train is already moving and you’ve gotta run to catch up. And you’re on for a ride from episode one all the way through. There’s not one let up.
Kiefer Sutherland: We’re going to push this as hard as we can.
Evan Katz: Lots of things blow up. There’s secrets, there are twists that you don’t see coming. London will never be the same.
These are mostly quick glimpses and/or very minor observations, but thought they might be worth pointing out as the video moves quite fast.
- Jack is being chased by armed CIA agents through Shepherd’s Bush Market. He runs up to an armed agent and gives him two quick knees – one to the stomach and another to the face. Totally badass.
- Chief of Staff Mark Boudreau and President Heller talking with General Colburn (played by Colin Salmon). Another scene has Mark Boudreau placing a necklace on his wife Audrey.
- Jack being placed into the CIA
- Jack Bauer and CIA agent Kate Morgan (Yvonne Strahovski) engaging in a firefight in a narrow hallway as Chloe takes cover behind Jack. He was clearly missing his shots on purpose and allowed himself to be taken into custody.
- A brief glimpse at the hacker room with Adrian Cross (Michael Wincott) and Chloe O’Brian. Actress Mandeep Dhillon can be spotted on a computer behind them suggesting that she is part of the hacker crew.
- The “Simone” character played by Emily Berrington appears to have a ripped stocking and blood on her face indicating she was in some kind of scuffle (the briefcase she is holding seems to be sought after). She comes face to face with Jack Bauer after stepping off a train and causes a public scene by screaming “Somebody is trying to kill me, help me!” before running away.
- Chief of Staff Mark Boudreau (Tate Donovan) talking to a character played by Ross McCall. Most likely scheming and up to no good.
- Jack gets the jump on CIA agent Kate Morgan (by sneaking up on her in the shadows “Batman” style) and tells her she’s “going after the wrong guy.”