Branko Tomovic
Branko Tomovic

European actor Branko Tomovic has been added to the cast of 24: Live Another Day in an unspecified role.

Tomovic was recently named as one of five rising stars by Icon Magazine. He most recently starred in the award winning supernatural ghost thriller Entity, will also appear in David Ayer’s WWII drama Fury with Brad Pitt and will soon star in the title role of the genius inventor Nikola Tesla in the highly anticipated biopic Tesla.

Related Topics 24: Live Another Day

17 Comments

XAM February 5, 2014 at 8:52 pm
Never heard of him, but they wouldn’t just cast anyone as Nikola Tesla so he must be good.

Robin February 5, 2014 at 9:00 pm
Disgusting, obscene language is unacceptable

Seba February 5, 2014 at 9:51 pm
+ 1. I’m sick of it. 24spoilers boys, please do something because it’s getting ugly. XAM it’s becoming a troll.

This Tomovic guy reminds me the russians…

24 Spoilers February 5, 2014 at 10:25 pm
I’ve censored XAM’s comment – it was complimenting the actor but used an unnecessary and offensive word that derailed the discussion.

There will be an official comment policy soon, but in the meantime, let’s all try to cut back on using vulgar language and keep things a bit more “PG-13″.

XAM February 7, 2014 at 11:11 am
I’m happy to moderate my language at your request, I’m certainly not doing it for the other pathetic oversensitive fairies here – of which I suspect there aren’t as many as you think.

For example…

mingedestroyer February 7, 2014 at 11:12 am
Swearing is cool!

backjauer February 7, 2014 at 11:13 am
This place needs more swearing.

ripersnifle February 7, 2014 at 11:14 am
completely agree!

XAM February 7, 2014 at 11:19 am
See my point? Anyway, back to talking about 24.

Gerry Mander February 8, 2014 at 12:37 am
XAM dude, you go from deliberately stinking up the joint with gratuitous profanities to outright insulting those (myself included) who respectfully asked you to tone it down if not drop it altogether… show some class not to mention consideration for others, if not, maybe you should troll somewhere else, there was no need for a Comment Policy on this site until you showed up, maybe you should consider that fact instead of behaving like a child.

That is all.

XAM February 8, 2014 at 5:56 am
I was never trolling Mander, it’s normal to swear where I’m from and I resent the implication that I’m here for any other reason than to talk about LAD. You call me a child, yet you’re the one hung up on stupid little details like simple words. In case you hadn’t noticed, all of my comments (until now obviously) were about 24, many of yours have been about me – so it’s NOT me who’s been derailing things around here creating petty dramas out of nothing. As I said before, I’ve agreed to tone down the language only at the request of 24 Spoilers, NOT you.

24 Spoilers February 8, 2014 at 1:03 pm
Hey guys and gals, here is something of an official statement on this matter:

After numerous complaints about the excessive profanity in comments, we’ve introduced a new comment policy going forward. Everyone must follow these new rules, including XAM, who has agreed to tone down the language.

Since there wasn’t a comment policy on the site prior to all of this, technically no rules were broken and nobody will be punished. But going forward, the discussion should be more classy and friendly. If you feel someone is misbehaving you are encouraged to report them to us (you can do this privately via our contact page) and it will be looked into.

Hopefully everyone is happy by this outcome and we can move past this recent drama and continue discussing 24.

Tony Dixon February 6, 2014 at 3:15 am
Wonder what part he plays, he is a really great & interesting European actor!!

Joshua February 6, 2014 at 3:30 am
Sounds like this site needs some ground rules……

Tiny February 6, 2014 at 10:28 am
Yes this sight does need some ground rules. Had this disgusting, obscene language been used on other site message boards…the poster would have already been removed….

24 Spoilers February 6, 2014 at 7:58 pm
Just added a comment policy link above the comment form. Hopefully everyone will agree these rules are fair and not overly-restrictive. If not, I am open to suggestions and feedback.

Nicolette February 6, 2014 at 6:02 am
An amazing, gifted and charismatic actor in my favorite series! Can’t wait for it to start!